Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Richmond for a Bit

My friend from OKC had a photography show in Richmond Friday night. My work is so weather and tide dependent that if the conditions are good then we need to get some work done! With that in mind, I didn't know if I'd be able to leave in time Friday and not work Saturday so that I'd be able to go to the show. The weather ended up working in my favor - heavy winds Friday and Saturday. I was able to leave by 1:00 Friday to make it to my friend Sharon's house about 4 hours away. Sharon and I lived together on the Vineyard last summer and she is now working outside of Richmond. I picked her up and we had a date in downtown Richmond! It's such a great feeling when all the pieces line up and things come together like this.

Ethan's show was super cool and I'm really glad I was able to show some support and attend.

Sharon lives on a cute little horse form in the countryside - not unlike my area! We hadn't seen each other since Massachusetts in August, so it was great to catch up. I'm hoping she comes to visit me here soon :)


Sharon and Scout, my hosts. Only one of them licked my face 



Sharon's picturesque driveway


Cute old fashioned iron bed that reminds me of mine at home


My very talented and super cool friend Ethan


Sharon and I enjoying some yummy infused beer
 These two images were taken by Ethan when he came to visit me a few weeks ago. He's crazy good
Also featured: my rad field pack with a 30 liter load availability and 2.5 liter bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment