Friday, July 21, 2017

Food



As usual I've been eating well. I spent a weekend house/chicken/dog sitting, so I had fresh eggs, tomatoes, basil, and mint for the meals above and below!
Eggs with pan fried tomatoes above, bowtie pasta with basil and tomatoes below (and a mojito)



We had an impromptu Asian night courtesy of Trader Joe's. Pork wontons, birds nests (tempura veggies), steamed rice, and snap peas.


Our fridge was pretty empty, so we had Annie's mac and cheese, frozen Arby's curly fries, and roasted cauliflower.


Blueberry muffins with fresh NJ blueberries


This is what prepping for a weekend house guest looks like!!


Squid ink fettuccine, fresh local shrimp, and fresh local asparagus for a fun twist on shrimp scampi!


Crab cake eggs benedict. We made the crab cakes and hollandaise from scratch and poached the fresh eggs! I picked the blackberries too



BBQ and Bluegrass food


Spinach, bacon, tomato, and cheddar quiche



No comments:

Post a Comment