I always crave fresh spring rolls! These are super easy to make - mine had mint, peanuts, carrots, vermicilli, cucumber, bean sprouts, and celery. I made a peanut sauce with peanut butter, soy sauce, and teriyaki.
Beets + grapefruit + blood orange + goat cheese drizzled in lavender honey and topped with toasted almond slivers
Fried. Monochromatic. Yum. Fried oysters, hushpuppies, and cornbread - plus not pictured: coleslaw and iced tea
Homemade biscuits with sandplum jelly from my momma for the office on a rainy Friday!
"Fried rice" with cauliflower rice, onions, carrots, celery, and bok choy
I'm addicted to the taco truck and I'm not ashamed of it. The chorizo one is definitely my favorite.
Homemade pizza on herbed crust - turkey pepporoni as well as goat cheese and tomato.
Pork tenderloin, mushroom risotto, and asparagus made by my co-worker for a little dinner party.
Black bean soup, grilled corn, and a cheese quesadilla
Breakfast for dinner with my roomie! She has chickens at her house, so she brings fresh eggs on Mondays :)
No comments:
Post a Comment